Monday, July 1, 2013

So where love goes Berisha ...

Although the photos published yesterday showed not his face, chest tattoo with a portrait of the incumbent prime minister, was commented on in social networks. In this interview, Julie, real name which is Ulian Kolgjegja, confesses "love" has great historical leader of the Democrats, the comments of friends and girlfriend to tattoo and will make sacrifices for the doctor. .. How did the idea to do a portrait tattoo Berisha? The idea came to me seeing Olsin to Cani. I got on the phone immediately after the show, at 2 o'clock at night, and asked to meet him, because I wanted to do a special tattoo. So I went to the studio the next day and told him I wanted to do a portrait tattoo of a physician. What was his reaction? Very good, immediately welcomed the idea, and even served as the impetus ... How many hours it took to do this tattoo? Five hours. There was weary? Ols also asked me to his studio assistants in was tired, I was in pain, I need at another session, but "not - I was told - will endure to the end, the doctor also endure 12 hours." How many years have you been militant Berisha? I have been militant in '92-shin. All his pictures have made frame. Have you ever met Berisha? I greet the doctor often. Because hang on "ETC" always welcoming when I went there with two fingers, even on messages I have spoken with. It has responded to your messages doctor? Yes, and directed in the name, Julie. Have you talked to after tattoo? No, he still does not know that I'm the guy who has his portrait tattoo. What you get for the tattoo comment? All have told me "you're awesome. You were strong tattoo that you did. " Yes I do, what I love, love always. Not only when it is in position, but now that he lost the election and resigned ... I would life to heart. Yes girlfriend said what? 'If you like, I'm OK', she said. Why do so many Berisha? He has brought many good Albanians ... Brought us from communism, liberalized visa us, put us in NATO. Now go to Greece with my sister without needing a visa. As ALL paying for tattoo? 300 euros I gave up. It vlejtën these 300 euros? As vlejtën Regime. It's not that it vlejtën. Will give more if you pay more? Absolutely yes. How many will pay? As required, up to 1000 euros. Even if I was not going to give the money slowly. It will not be a problem at all, because it is worth. What work do you do? I am a taxi driver for 10 years, hang on "ETC". I am passionate after doctor. When resigning, I was the first in the crowd that went from DP to his house. As of now thinks without Berisha's Democratic Party? Backbone will be missed, however I would die right ... Along with Berisha heart. I do Castile from the heart, that I have always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment