Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sali Berisha 'affected' by the 16-year-old message

The resignation of Prime Minister Sali Berisha has affected not only his political supporters and supporters of the Democratic Party, but also a large number of young people who were fired in tears when they heard the speech of the head of government. After losing the campaign, the prime site on the social network "Facebook" is no longer active as before, but he has not forgotten his friends yet. In a status posted yesterday, the Prime Minister told the Gentjan Kërçiku experience, 16-year-old who has experienced all the way down the prime particular, while Berisha says that because too thrilled decided to share with others. Full Status Dear friends, this is the comment of Gentjanit, a 16-year-old who has posted it on my last status. With touched in a special way, to and want to share it with you and fill you desire him to put his message as the status of mine: "Hello Mr. Prime Minister. I am that I write unto you, Gentjan Kërçiku 16. I started to follow politics since 2008 when you were prime minister in the first term of the right say very successful resulting. I have been active participants in the 2009 Democratic Party campaign, in 2011 and 2013 in the Municipality of Farka supports Fatbardh Elder. My involvement the campaign was only one way of expressing strong support for you as I simultaneously as prime minister and politician. was entered into politics was much smaller but in fact was associated more with the Policy that you make, Mr. Prime Minister. I followed Policy step up to today. Rather let me tell you something beautiful about this. When the PM had meetings, meetings of the Parliamentary Group of the Democratic Party or Meeting of Parliament was eager to finish the lesson that you follow them Live, even I sometimes followed by Androitit Live in my school. much I was about politics. Even those that know the saying o obsessed with politics, because it was not normal for a guy my age to follow the policy so passionately. View every night programs that address particular political debates show Blendi Fevziu OPINION. followed with much passion and direction that you make the Albanian government and admired. Were My idol with his mouth full. because of the reason you were so powerful follow politics because I admired your career , admired your character, your personality but also the nature of humor that characterizes you. And I thought that one day I would be there in the bay I am on your side. excessively much I appreciate the work that you have done as Prime Minister of this country because you have made it vulnerable to hard work should always. I accepted the outcome of these elections as well as you but what I can not accept is the resignation of the Chairman of the Democratic Party.'m still upset by this decision of yours because I we really can not conceive without the SC meetings, Parliament can not conceive without your presence, without your humor. Now I do not know if I want to continue to deal with political because without your presence seems poor policies. But one thing I want to say that you have been Sali Berisha, you're also going to the Albanian prime minister and leader of the Democratic Party .... Now LEADER YOU ARE THE HISTORY OF. wish you good health in the first place you and Mrs. your. wish you all the best you and your family. "

No comments:

Post a Comment